Saturday, December 25, 2010

3 weeks and counting...

This blog hasn't started out as I had planned and I am continuing to make changes to my idea for how it will work.

I will update what we have been learning and discussing in our preparation for travel, so far, in a separate post.

I am no longer planning on bringing my laptop, to Israel.  I am planning on keeping a daily journal while I am there and will transfer my journal entries to the blog, upon my return.  Same idea, same thoughts... new timeline.  Our group, as a whole, will be keeping a blog which will be updated daily.  I will send a link to that as soon as I have it.  Photos and daily updates from all of the participants will be found there.

We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and my excitement is growing every day.

L' hitra'ot,
Peri

No comments:

Post a Comment